XPE SPORTS - WHAT WE DO?
XPE Sports has an unparalleled record of success in preparing the nation’s top collegiate and professional athletes to achieve and exceed their athletic performance goals. This includes ensuring that aspiring collegiate football players successfully prepare for the NFL Combine and working with current NFL players to take their on the field performance to the next level. XPE also works successfully with elite high school, college and professional athletes from a wide variety of other sports. XPE is additionally taking their proven training methods and making them available to selected trainers nationwide through our XPE Sports Master Trainer Program. This dynamic and prestigious XPE Master Trainer opportunity is offered only through purchasing a Trademarked and Patented XPE SHREDmill and attending an XPE Mentorship.
The Science of Speed - CBS Sports features XPE SPORTS
XPE SPORTS FACILITY - 1580 NW 1st Ct. Boca Raton, FL 33432
Who We are?
We are an Elite Training Facility build for PRO’s & now available to the public.
Why We do it?
Everyone deserves to be treated and trained like a PRO.
If you are wondering who are XPE SPORTS Top 100 PRO’s?
just click on the image and see for yourself —>
Follow Tony Villani on Instagram
Follow Tony Villani Twitter Feed
- I knew @Jajabrown2 would be great after our first week of training. He gets it!!! "Signing off"… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIco1GXj0yS/
- Nothing makes me happier than seeing this from a guy @Jajabrown2 who I knew would be great. He gets it!Season time. https://t.co/dzwUBijhAG
- NHL players @JaycobMegna jayson_megna working on power/ endurance on the SHREDmill on resistance… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIcnH90jvWJ/
- Watch video. We set athletes up in what we thought was an order of their "power speed." They… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIa4zHZj9Hk/
- Maybe I will post some SHREDmill videos. But videos do it NO justice. When athletes try it, they all say the same thing. "WOW!"
- Basic basic basic. It hasn't changed...EVER. Shuffle high and feel lazy, shuffle low to be quicker. https://t.co/BbWX035P0t
- Dip those hips on speed turns. Young athletes should be able to do the same drills as the pros. https://t.co/GLBLYaFHv9
- @OmarKelly @CUZ_AT I love when people work so hard behind the scenes for years to get where they want and others call them lucky! Smh.
- @MarkIngram22 helping RBs put their outside foot in the ground for the zone read. https://t.co/9HNyBK1MJN