XPE SPORTS - WHAT WE DO?
XPE Sports has an unparalleled record of success in preparing the nation’s top collegiate and professional athletes to achieve and exceed their athletic performance goals. This includes ensuring that aspiring collegiate football players successfully prepare for the NFL Combine and working with current NFL players to take their on the field performance to the next level. XPE also works successfully with elite high school, college and professional athletes from a wide variety of other sports. XPE is additionally taking their proven training methods and making them available to selected trainers nationwide through our XPE Sports Master Trainer Program. This dynamic and prestigious XPE Master Trainer opportunity is offered only through purchasing a Trademarked and Patented XPE SHREDmill and attending an XPE Mentorship.
The Science of Speed - CBS Sports features XPE SPORTS
XPE SPORTS FACILITY - 1580 NW 1st Ct. Boca Raton, FL 33432
Who We are?
We are an Elite Training Facility build for PRO’s & now available to the public.
Why We do it?
Everyone deserves to be treated and trained like a PRO.
If you are wondering who are XPE SPORTS Top 100 PRO’s?
just click on the image and see for yourself —>
Follow Tony Villani on Instagram
Follow Tony Villani Twitter Feed
- Can we repeat this year??? https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ8Ckrtg0lQ/
- One of the best group of Combine DBs we ever had. 5 of 6 DBs 4.4 AND Under and 2 of 3 Ss 4.4. #1 Picked DB, 1st Rou… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/835497884149825536
- Can't wait to see all these "Mock Drafts" change up after combine. @Keanu_Neal Will Jackson and @_audi8 all were "mocked" as 3rd rounders.
- @OmarKelly He is different. Great quality person. Guaranteed.
- I remember that and every year since!!! See you soon Mr @StingRay56 https://twitter.com/stingray56/status/834793583630692352
- XPE Combine Life? When doing demos all day makes you need a cold tub at 6 pm each night.
- @MarkIngram22 @mattmitrione wants to talk to me about something and it better not be those training drills!!!
- @JoshJones11_ will you get off people's Twitter feeds. https://twitter.com/movethesticks/status/834504343478898688